Conductive Magnetic Laminated Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $8.9-9.8 / KG|
|Min. Order:||500 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KG||US $8.9-9.8/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||800 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MJ-3352
- Type: Insulation Sheet
- Material: Fiberglass
- Maximum Voltage: >100KV
- Certification: ISO9001
- Brand: Mj
- Density: 3.5g/cm3
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: According to Customers Requirement
- Origin: Xi′an China
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Winding Wire Coating Insulation, Electrical Base, Shell, Motor, Insulating Varnish, Switch Baseplate, Generator
- Chemistry: Inorganic Insulation
- Thermal Rating: H 180
- Classification: Hybrid Insulation Materials
- Color: Brown
- Size: According to Customer Requirement
- Delievery Time: Within 7-10 Working Days
- Trademark: MJ
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 85479090
Natural color Brown, Light Brown, surface smoothly without bubble and impurities, no flow marks, Cutting edge without fault and separation.
Motors & generators
Wind turbines Metro reactors
Packaging Detail: Epoxy slot wedge package: Each package is not more than 100KG. Respectively, paper and plastic film cover plate, a paper packaging box, steel strapping / or according to customers' requirements.
Our company covers an area of about 5000 square meters, construction area of about 2200 square meters.
We Take Place In Domestic & International Exhibition Fair Like CWIEME in Berlin/Shanghai, CW CIEMME in Guangdong, Cross-Straits Electric Motor & Appliance Exposition in Taiwan and etc.
We Have Over 50 Sets of Production & Testing Equipments Which Insure Us The Annual Production Capacity 360 Tons of Magnetic Conductive Sheet, 240 Tons of Insulating Sheet, 80 tons of Insulation Varnish. Production is Strictly Under Control.
We Have Over 10 Years in Manufacting Magnetic/None-Magnetic Insulation Laminte, Slot Wedge, Insulation Tube, Fiberglass Varnish Cloth, Thermal Expansion Sheet, Insulation Varnish, Mica Tape and Processed Machining Components.
We have passed ISO 9001-2000 and got our own patent technology, Xi'an city Science and Technology Bureau identified us as "High-Tech Enterprises"
Our Business Scope Is All Over The World, A. O. Smith Is One of Our VIP Customers.
(1) Can you give me a discount price?
Answer: It is depending on the volume. The larger the volume is, the more discount you canenjoy.
(2) Why is your price a bit higher than other Chinese suppliers?
Answer: To meet the requirement of different customers and areas, our factory manufactures various kinds of quality for each item at a wide range of price. We can offer the products of different quality levels depending on customer's target price and quality requirement.
(3) How can I get a sample?
Answer: Normally small samples (sizes not larger than 300*300mm) can be sent free of charge and customers just need to bear a little shipping charge, or you can provide your DHL, FEDEX, EMS, UPS courier account number to us. For bigger sizes, it depends.
(4) How can you guarantee the quality of mass production is same with the sample sent to me before?
Answer: Our warehouse staff will leave another same sample in our company, with your company name marked on it, which our production will be based on.
(5) How can you deal with quality issues that customer feedback after receiving the goods?
1) Customers take photos of unqualified goods and then our sales staff will send them to Engineering Department to verify.
2) If the issue is confirmed, our sales staff will explain the root cause and take corrective actions in coming orders.
3) Finally, we will negotiate with our customers to make some compensation.
|Product name||Magnetic Electrical Insulation Laminted Sheet|
|Material||Epoxy resin and Alkali free fiberglass cloth with magnetic powder|
|Formation methods||High temperature and high pressure|
|Thermal stability in 24h||≥220ºC|
|Impact strength||≥40 KJ/m 2|
|Tensile strength||≥120 Mpa|
|Flexural strength |
at room temperature
at high temperature 155°C
|≥195 MPa ≥120 MPa|
|Comparative magnetic permeability 1.6KA/m (200 Oe)||≥7.5|
Welcome to contact us if you are interested in any of our products!