High Quality Silicone Rubber Insulated Sleeve
|FOB Price:||US $0.093-0.65 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Meters||US $0.093-0.65/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||800 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MJ-115
- Color: Transparent
- Usage: Electric Wire
- Type: Heat Shrinkable
- Chemistry: Hybrid Insulation
- Transport Package: According to Customers′ Requirements
- Origin: Xi′an, China
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- IP Rating: IP66
- Material: Rubber
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation
- Trademark: MJ
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 85479090
made of nonalkali fiberglass coated with silicon rubber under the high temperature.With good dielectric properties, superior elasticity, cold and heat endurance and antiaging properties,resistance temperature is 200, breakdown voltage is from 2.5 to 7.0 KV.
1.Diameter: 0.5-40 mm
3.Color: straw yellow, other colors according to request
4.resistance temperature: 260°c
5.breakdown voltage:2.5 to 7.0 KV
Electrical Insulation Laminates Packaging & Shipping
Excellent Service and Operation Team Ensure 100% of Your Profit
(1) Can you give me a discount price?
It is depending on the volume. The larger the volume is, the more discount you can enjoy.
(2) How can I get a sample?
Normally small samples (sizes not larger than 300*300mm) can be sent free of charge and customers just need to bear a little shipping charge, or you can provide your DHL,FEDEX,EMS,UPS courier account number to us. For bigger sizes, it depends.
(3) How can you deal with quality issues that customer feedback after receiving the goods?
1) Customers take photos of unqualified goods and then our sales staff will send them to Engineering Department to verify.
2) If the issue is confirmed, our sales staff will explain the root cause and take corrective actions in coming orders.
|1||Flexural strength perpendicular to laminations||MPa||≥320|
|2||Impact strength parallel to laminations (Charpy)||KJ/m²||≥32|
|3||Insulation resistance after immersion in water||Ω||≥5.1x108|
|4||Dielectric strength perpendicular to laminations||MV/m||41|
|5||Breakdown voltage parallel to laminations||kv||39|
|7||Dissipation Factor (50HZ)||/||0.04|
|8||Water Absorption (D-24/23, 1.6mm in thickness)||mg||≤19|