Laminated G-7 Epoxy Resin Winding Tube
|FOB Price:||US $4.5-8.2 / kg|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 kg||US $4.5-8.2/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||800 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: G7
- Type: Insulation Sheet
- Material: Fiberglass
- Maximum Voltage: >100KV
- Certification: ISO9001
- Brand: Mj
- Sample: Free
- Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
- Transport Package: According to Customers Requirement
- Origin: Xi′an
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Winding Wire Coating Insulation, Electrical Base, Shell, Motor, Insulating Varnish, Switch Baseplate, Generator
- Chemistry: Organic Insulation
- Thermal Rating: C 220
- Classification: Organic Insulating Material
- Color: White
- Size: According to Customer Requirement
- Customizable: Yes
- Trademark: MJ
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 85479090
G7 silicone fiberglass reforce insulation tube(C)
Excellent mechanical property
Heat resistance property
Excelletn magnetic permeability
Energy-saving & Environmental protection
Motor and generator groove strip/slot wedge
Reduce the motor loss, temperature rising, noise and etc
Improve the motor efficiency
Ideal energy-saving products
|Product name||G7 silicone fiberglass reforce insulation tube(C)|
|Material||Fiberglass cloth with silicone resin|
|High resistant 180ºC Good dielectric character and mechnical properties.|
Excellent mechanical and electrical properties.
Less thickness tolerance
|can be used for the insulating slots, Windings, Gaskets, Junction board of the dry type transformer, railway transformer, electrical equipment, traction motor etc.|
|Flexural strength perpendicular to lamination||≥280 Mpa|
|Notch Impact strength parallel to lamination (charpy)||≥50 KJ/m 2|
|Dielectric strength perpendicular to lamination (in transformer oil 90±2°C)||≥10 KV|
|Dilectric break down perpendicular to laminations(in transformer oil, 90 °C, less than 2mm in thickness)||≥9 KV|
|Insulation resistance parallel to laminations(after impregnated in water)||≥1.0 X 10 8 Ω|
|loss factor(1 MHz,after impregnated in water)||≤0.05|
Our Company Covers an Area of about 5000 Square Meters, Construction Area of About 2200 Square Meters
We Take Place In Domestic & International Exhibition Fair Like CWIEME in Berlin/Shanghai, CW CIEMME in Guangdong, Cross-Straits Electric Motor & Appliance Exposition in Taiwan and etc.
We Have Over 50 Sets of Production & Testing Equipments Which Insure Us The Annual Production Capacity 360 Tons of Magnetic Conductive Sheet, 240 Tons of Insulating Sheet, 80 Tons of Insulation Varnish.Production is Strictly Under Control.
We Have Over 10 Years in Manufacting Magnetic/None-Magnetic Insulation Laminte, Slot Wedge, Insulation Tube, Fiberglass Varnish Cloth, Thermal Expansion Sheet, Insulation Varnish, Mica Tape and Processed
We have passed ISO 9001-2000 and got our own patent technology, Xi'an city Science and Technology Bureau identified us as "High-Tech Enterprises"
Our Business Scope Is All Over The World, A.O.Smith Is One of Our VIP Customers.
G-7 Epoxy Resin Winding Tube package: Each package is not more than 100KG. Respectively, paper and plastic film cover plate, a paper packaging box, steel strapping / or according to customers' requirements.
Delivery Detail: 7-10 working days.
All kinds of payment ways are acceptable !
(1) Can you give me a discount price?
Answer: It is depending on the volume. The larger the volume is, the more discount you can enjoy.
(2) Why is your price a bit higher than other Chinese suppliers?
Answer: To meet the requirement of different customers and areas, our factory manufactures various kinds of quality for each item at a wide range of price. We can offer the products of different quality levels depending on customer's target price and quality requirement.
(3) How can I get a sample?
Answer: Normally small samples (sizes not larger than 300*300mm) can be sent free of charge and customers just need to bear a little shipping charge, or you can provide your DHL, FEDEX, EMS, UPS courier account number to us. For bigger sizes, it depends.
(4) How can you guarantee the quality of mass production is same with the sample sent to me before?
Answer: Our warehouse staff will leave another same sample in our company, with your company name marked on it, which our production will be based on.
(5) How can you deal with quality issues that customer feedback after receiving the goods?
1) Customers take photos of unqualified goods and then our sales staff will send them to Engineering Department to verify.
2) If the issue is confirmed, our sales staff will explain the root cause and take corrective actions in coming orders.
3) Finally, we will negotiate with our customers to make some compensation.