Fiberglass Material Insulation Laminate Tube
|FOB Price:||US $6-9 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $6-9/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||800 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||According to Customers Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MJ-9334
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Winding Wire Coating Insulation, Electrical Base, Shell, Motor, Insulating Varnish, Switch Baseplate
- Chemistry: Hybrid Insulation
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 85479090
- Certification: ISO9001
- Type: Insulation Sleeve
- Trademark: MJ
- Origin: Xi′an China
Surface smoothly without bubble and impurities
Excellent mechanical & electric property
Good heat & moisture resistance
Easy for processing & machining
High mechanical strength
Used as insulating tube/pipe in high voltage arrester and high voltage switch
Packaging Detail: Epoxy slot wedge package: Each package is not more than 100KG. Respectively, paper and plastic film cover plate, a paper packaging box, steel strapping / or according to customers' requirements.
Delivery Detail: 7-10 working days
(1) Can you give me a discount price?
It is depending on the volume. The larger the volume is, the more discount you can enjoy.
(2) How can I get a sample?
Normally small samples (sizes not larger than 300*300mm) can be sent free of charge and customers just need to bear a little shipping charge, or you can provide your DHL, FEDEX, EMS, UPS courier account number to us. For bigger sizes, it depends.
(3) How can you deal with quality issues that customer feedback after receiving the goods?
1) Customers take photos of unqualified goods and then our sales staff will send them to Engineering Department to verify.
2) If the issue is confirmed, our sales staff will explain the root cause and take corrective actions in coming orders.
|Product name||Epoxy fiberglass tube/sleeve/pipe/rod|
|Material||Fiberglass and epoxy resin|
|Grade||Grade B / B-F / F / H|
|Flexural strength||≥420 Mpa|
|Compressive strength||≥120 Mpa|
|Dielectric strength perpendicular to the layer||≥15 MV/m|
|Water absorption||≤0.4 %|
|Storage period||6 Month(Below 5°C)|