Good Quality Insulation Materials Pipe
|FOB Price:||US $4.5-6.2 / KG|
|Min. Order:||100 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 KG||US $4.5-6.2/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||800 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MJ-380
- Color: Green
- Usage: Surge Arrester Insulation
- Chemistry: Hybrid Insulation
- Density: More Than 2.0g/cm3
- Transport Package: According to Customers Requirement
- Origin: Xi′an China
- Certification: ISO
- IP Rating: IP66
- Material: Epoxy Fiberglass
- Size: According to Customer Requirement
- Trademark: MJ
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 85479090
Epoxy Fiberglass Laminate Insulation Tube/Pipe 380:
Surface smoothly without bubble and impurities
Excellent mechanical & electric property
Good heat & moisture resistance
Easy for processing & machining
High mechanical strength
Used as insulating tube/pipe in high voltage arrester and high voltage switch
Packaging Detail: Epoxy slot wedge package: Each package is not more than 100KG. Respectively, paper and plastic film cover plate, a paper packaging box, steel strapping / or according to customers' requirements.
Delivery Detail: 7-10 working days
(1) Can you give me a discount price?
It is depending on the volume. The larger the volume is, the more discount you can enjoy.
(2) How can I get a sample?
Normally small samples (sizes not larger than 300*300mm) can be sent free of charge and customers just need to bear a little shipping charge, or you can provide your DHL, FEDEX, EMS, UPS courier account number to us. For bigger sizes, it depends.
(3) How can you deal with quality issues that customer feedback after receiving the goods?
1) Customers take photos of unqualified goods and then our sales staff will send them to Engineering Department to verify.
2) If the issue is confirmed, our sales staff will explain the root cause and take corrective actions in coming orders.
|Product name||Phenolic resin-boned cotton fabric laminated tube|
|Material||Cotton facbric cloth and phenolic resin|
|Compression strength (parallel to the axial wall layer)||≥118 Mpa|
|Flexural stress||≥137 Mpa|
|Tensile strength (perpendicular to the wall layer) radial||≥69 Mpa|
|The heat resistance of 130 ± 2 ºCin transformer oil||≥4 H|
|The thermal stability of 105 ± 2 ºC||≥24 H|
|Storage period||6 Month(Below 5°C)|